Discover the Antarctic & Patagonia with Uli Lenitschek!
This fully escorted Travel Experience Exclusive will take you via Santiago onto Torres del Paine National Park in the heart of
Patagonia for an incredible package stay within the park before continuing onto Ushuaia for a journey of a lifetime to the world’s
most untouched continent, Antarctica. Don’t miss out on this once in a life time experience – Contact us today!
Seats are Limited Don’t miss out! Departing 30th January 2021.
* 2 nights accommodation in Santiago.
* Panoramic City Tour in Santiago.
* 3 night package in Torres del Paine National Park – Includes:
accommodation, full board and daily tours with experienced guides.
* 1 night accommodation in El Calafate.
* 1 night pre cruise in Ushuaia.
* 9 night Antarctica Cruise onboard the Ocean Endeavour.
* Guided zodiac and landing excursions in Antarctica.
* Lectures and educational programs in Antarctica.
* Airport and hotel transfers throughout.
* Breakfast daily and all meals on the Antarctic Voyage.
Your Host: Uli Lenitschek
Explore the spectacular scenery and legendary wildlife on this exciting expedition to the white continent. Retrace the steps of some of the most famous Antarctic explorers who ever lived, go in search of extraordinary wildlife, dramatic landscapes and historic huts.
There’s no doubt that Patagonia is South America’s hiking capital, the enormous region offering epic trails through some of the most arresting wilderness on earth. The most popular destination for hikers is Torres del Paine in the south-west, famous for its high granite peaks, sapphire lakes and abundance of Patagonian wildlife.